Today's Joke About athletes
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Realizations about Aging
- Prayer for Senility: "God grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference..."
- Now that I’m older....here’s what I’ve discovered: "I STARTED out with nothing....I still have most of it."
- When did my wild oats turn to prunes and All Bran?
- I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.
- Funny, I don’t remember being absent minded.
- If all is not lost, where is it?
- It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
- The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging.
- I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.
- It was all so different before everything changed.
- Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
- A day without sunshine is like a day in Seattle.
- I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few...
- It’s not the pace of life that concerns me, it’s the sudden stop at the end.
- It’s hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.
- The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you’re in the bathroom.