Today's Work Humor
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
You know you're on a bad date when...
- You order a Whopper Value Meal and he says, "Hey, my name ain’t Rockefeller, honey."
- You’ve never heard someone speak with such passion about an ant farm.
- Your dinner reservations are under "Loser, party of 2"
- He’s especially proud of how long he can sustain a burp.
- He calls to tell you he’ll pick you up, just as soon as the stand off with the police is over.
- He’s been on Geraldo once and Jerry Springer, twice.
- She whispers to the waiter, "Please kill me."
- You catch her giving her phone number to the guy cleaning your windshield.
- She lunges at you several times with a steak knife.
- She keeps calling you "Bachelor Number Two".
- "Whoa! Is it 8:15 already?"
- She transitions the conversation by saying "I’ve said enough about me. What do you think about me?"