Today's Funny List
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Things some people hate:
- People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.
I know where my watch is buddy, where is yours?
- People who are willing to get up to search the
entire room for the TV remote, but they refuse to walk to the
TV and change the channel manually.
- When people say "It's always in the last place you look".
Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've
found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
- When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?"
No, I paid $7.50 to come to the movies and stare at the ceiling.
- People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"
Well, you didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
- When something is "new and improved", which is it?
If it's new, then there has never been anything like it before. If it's an improvement, then it
must not be the first one!!
- When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how
fast you were going?
Wouldn't you just love to reply to the cop, "You should know, you pulled me over."