Today's Funny List
Sunday, February 17, 2019
Really Important Things My Children Have Taught Me . . .
- It's more fun to color outside the lines.
- If you're going draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
- Ask why until you understand.
- Hang on tight.
- Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and a sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.
- Make up the rules as you go along.
- It doesn't matter who started it.
- Ask for sprinkles.
- If the horse you're drawing looks more like a dog, make it a dog.
- Save a place in line for your friends.
- Sometimes you have to take the test before you've finished studying.
- If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.