Daily Joke E-mailSign up to receive daily clean jokes by e-mail (sent out on weekdays, or as frequently as I remember to send them out).
Today's Joke About business
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Top 10 Signs You've Been In The Corporate World Too Long
10. You decide to re-organize your family into a "team-based organization."
9. You refer to dating as test marketing.
8. You can spell "paradigm."
7. You actually know what a paradigm is.
6. You write executive summaries on your love letters.
5. Your Valentine’s Day cards have bullet points.
4. You celebrate your wedding anniversary by conducting a performance review.
3. You believe you never have any problems in your life, just "issues" and "improvement opportunities."
2. You can explain to somebody the difference between "re-engineering," "down-sizing," "right-sizing," and "firing people."
And the number 1 sign you’ve been in the corporate world too long...
1. You use the term "value-added" without laughing.
Translate this Joke!