Today's Joke About health
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Wisdom Learned with Age (Part 2)
- It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end.
- It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
- Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a trip around the sun.
- The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.
- If God wanted me to touch my toes, He would have put them on my knees.
- Never knock on death's door, ring the bell and run. (he hates that.)
- Lead me not into temptation (I can find the way myself)
- When you are finally holding all the cards, why does everyone else decide to play chess?
- If you're living on the edge, make sure you're wearing your seatbelt.
- There are two kinds of pedestrians. The quick and the dead.
- An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- It's not hard to meet expenses; they're everywhere.
- Jury: Twelve people who determine which client has the better attorney.
- The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.